Wednesday, October 26, 2022

MUSEUM _ Xyrah Gail M. Abella

"MUSEUM"


ENGLISH & AP

Name: Xyrah Gaail M. Abella
Gr & Sec: 8 - Unity

"TITANIC"

I decided on Titanic since I was initially astonished to see any antiques or memorabilia related to the ship. Initially, I was shocked as well because I adore the movie Titanic and it truly brought tears to my eyes. And for that reason, I went with Titanic.

"FLATIRONS"

When I first saw the vintage flat irons, I was astonished since they used charcoal instead of the electricity that modern flat irons use, which is why I also chose to use them.



"CAMERA"

I'm both delighted and amazed to see the vintage cameras from bygone ages. I also enjoy using cameras and shooting photos. That is the reason I choose the camera.


"TELEPHONE"

I was astonished when I first saw the telephone because it is so retro and looks lovely in any home. Therefore, the reason why I chose the telephone is that the current telephone is not like that, and I really loved the earlier model of the telephone.


"TELESCOPE"

I was astonished when I first saw the telephone because it is so retro and looks lovely in any home. Therefore, the reason why I chose the telephone is that the current telephone is not like that, and I really loved the earlier model of the telephone. And it is so shocking to see the old fashioned telescope and really amazed to see one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Act Family Day

  "Act Family Day 2023" Family Day is one of the most enjoyable and memorable programs I've ever tried, and it leaves me with ...