Tuesday, April 25, 2023

ACT INTRAMURALS JOURNAL

 



"ACT INTRAMURALS 2023"

I think intramurals is one of the best programs I've ever participated in. It really encourages students to be more active, connect with other Asian students, and make new friends. I'm grateful I got the chance to participate in this program because it allowed me to explore and use my skills in sports to help me grow as a person. Because to intramurals, I've made a lot of new friends and learned a lot about sports and other hobbies, which is extremely exciting.

 like the intramurals a lot since I got to play basketball, volleyball, table tennis, and other sports. Basketball is not that simple to play, it is a really demanding sport, and you really need to communicate with your team in order to win. Because I've never played basketball before, I had a ton of fun when I first tried the game. However, as soon as I got going, I realized how much fun and effort it was.

One of my favorite sports that I have ever played is volleyball. However, when I first played the game, I sobbed because I couldn't serve the ball flawlessly or to the other side, and as a result, I ended up weeping. I really appreciate how my teammates assisted me and taught me how to play volleyball properly, but it was only because of their support that I had the guts to play. Volleyball is a nice sport or game, and when you play a rally with your opponent, you will be happy, I learned as I was learning. I'm glad I gave volleyball a try since it's a lot of fun, and intramurals are to thank for that.

Since of intramurals, I became more social and made new friends. While sometimes exhausting due to the number of games you have to play, intramurals are well worth it since you guys will have a great time. I am so happy to be a part of this kind of program because, first of all, this was my first experience with intramurals. I had always heard that they weren't all that fun, but after participating in one, I was pleasantly surprised to discover just how much fun it is to make new friends, engage with others, and form bonds with other students.

I'm extremely grateful that I got to take part in the most popular and enjoyable activity at our school. As a result, I never feel lonely or depressed again because I always have new acquaintances to talk to. Intramurals is a very rewarding experience since it allows you to learn more about the sports you are interested in, get more involved, and develop the confidence to demonstrate your athletic prowess to other students. I've never regretted signing up for this program because I had a great time and learned more about the people and sports that interest me.




ABELLA XYRAH GAIL 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Act Family Day

  "Act Family Day 2023" Family Day is one of the most enjoyable and memorable programs I've ever tried, and it leaves me with ...